An award winning machine that doesn’t just make coffee, it makes art.
Melitta has created the one of the modern and advanced espresso maker that I have come across yet. The caffeo barista models a versatile machine able to use two different sets of coffee beans at once and the complete automatic experience to grind, pump, pour, and even froth your milk for you. It really can do it all, and the only thing required by you is to select from any of its very specific drink options. That’s it.
Obviously, the capability of inserting your desired beans to grind up makes this an extremely efficient machine that is built for a completely user-free operation, once you insert your ingredients it will do the rest, which is unlike any other machine your going to come across.
I don’t know about you, but I like to do as little as possible when I require a delicious boost of energy. Melitta Caffeo Barista TS makes that extra addition of stress—go away.
- Dual Chamber Hopper allows you to add two separate kinds and flavors of coffee beans.
- Touch Buttons Shortcuts to allow you quick and easy operation, by clicking any of the preset selections and adjusting your machine to the recommendations shown.
- Cup Warmer On Top of the machine separate from where you pour your espresso, so you can keep one espresso warm and ready while you are making another.
- Continuous Grinding grinds up all beans and continues to spin after for a few moments to ensure that if you switch to a different coffee bean you want mix any of them together.
- Ability To Top Off your beverage, unlike other automatic machines where you might under or over fill your cup, you can just select the hot water or milk button, top off your beverage and then press it off.
Our Own Results
Like any machine no matter the price I personally purchased[as part of a group] this machine and have used it daily over the past couple of months.
It has simply been incredible.
I am an “experimenting” type of espresso maker, so the double grinding hopper was perfect for what I loved to do. When I went to make a cappuccino the other morning, I woke up, got out of bed, and pressed the button. I poured my milk into the frother that comes with the machine and placed it under the steam wand. After a few minutes of listening to the sights and sounds of this beautiful machine, smelling the coffee beans aroma with every crunch, grind, and pour.
The Crema created by this milk frothing steam wand, was simply just delightful. A perfect blend of cream and foam to top off my already [If I do say so myself] perfectly blended and poured shot of espresso.
Do We Recommend It
I would be doing you a disservice if I didn’t recommend this machine. Yes, the price may be slightly bigger than other machines and brands that we have reviewed, but trust me when I say that this machine is worth the dollar amount. If you want high-end espressos, than you are gong to have to buy with that in mind. Do yourself a favor, or better yet. Do yourself a much needed reward for all your hard work, and get yourself a Mattilla Caffeo Barista TS.