A traditional blend of Retro Edge Design mixed with Modern High Performance Coffee Making.
Delonghi has always been a brand of class and quality in the realm of espresso coffee machines. This hold especially true now that they have released the “Scultura” model espresso, capable of making you any of your favorite energy boosting flavors like cappuccinos, lattes, and regular espressos.
Although we truly have “fallen” for this machine in particular, it comes at a price that matches its incredible features. But you should never allow the price to affect your decisions. If you are looking for an espresso machine then that tells us that you are looking for a machine that is going to last for a long time, produce delicious coffees, and add that extra “buzz” you have been looking for either in your office, common lunchroom, or lobby. Or you want the high-end class this machine can give you, directly from your home.
Either way, don’t waste your time on sub-par machines, and take a closer look into this one with us.
- Pump Pressure capacity of 15 bars to give you the constant high rate of flow you need when your making your creation.
- Retro-Modern twist design will add a shiny gloss of professionalism and power to any space you choose to place it.
- Removable 4 liter water tank comes out the back of your machine smoothly.
- Steam Wand rotates to allow you to have complete control while frothing your milk for your most expertise coffee making.
Our Own Results
We personally purchased and used this espresso machine, not only for the sake of providing all of you with this valuable information, but because we honestly believed it to be one of the best espresso makers out there! Here are some observations we made after making our own.
- Able to create an impressive shot espresso with a slight bitter that was rich in coffee bean flavor.
- Steam Wand functions effortlessly to froth my milk as I was able to apply my own technique and feel to it, and create my very own Crema to perfectly top off my cappuccino.
- When we turned the steam off it didn’t vent out the left over steam in the line, so we had to use the included tamp to clear out the already used coffee grounds.
- The large drip tray made it a lot easier to clean when we were finished.
Do We Recommend It?
With every feature you could ever want or ask for in an espresso machine, the De’Longhi Scultura is well worth the money. You must remember that the money you think you are saving now by buying a cheaper brand or model, will cost you more in the long run with minimal features and short lasting durability. This Espresso machine functioned like a dream and created an incredible espresso for me.
Do you want to own the best espresso machine on the market for easy operation and delicious energy boosted flavor?
The De’Longhi Scultura is available right now with FREE Shipping to anywhere in the world, not sure how long they are going to have this offer, so head over there Right Now.